Justin, Justin, Justin, behave now.

Here I am sharing with the world my fun and happy video and my name sake is making a name for himself for screaming and shouting at his teacher.  Too bad his video went viral, slightly faster than mine and he is now the talk of the city.  For doing what?  Well, the student, Justin, who scolded his teacher, being video taped and the video is being posted online.

I am so amazed with the power of the technology.  Seriously, scolding the teacher and getting caught online.  I do hope all are well now.  Justin, be good and behave.  Teacher, thank you for your patience and humility.  Students, be good too and respect your teachers.

Now, this viral video teaches each and everyone of us that..... everyone is watching you!  So, behave yourself my friend.

Be kind to one another and be humble and love one another.  In reality, you will receive the love and kindness back in many, many folds in return, without even asking for it.

Peace and love to you, Justin, teacher and the student who taped and posted the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment